The Huntington Library, Art Museum & Botanical Gardens
Los Angeles, CA
Under general supervision of the Director of Education and Public Programs, the Associate Director of Public, School, and Digital Programs oversees the development and implementation of relevant, engaging, accessible, diverse and inclusive mission-based educational programs and activities for public audiences, K-12 and university students, educators, adults, children. The position directs and maintains a consistent, high quality, institutional standard for all educational programming intended to increase and deepen engagement with The Huntington’s collections for program participants. This position is a member of the education leadership team and works collaboratively with Education staff, curators, and content advisors, and actively fosters both interdepartmental and external collaborations.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 403(b) basic retirement plan and optional matching retirement plan with an outstanding employer match
- Hybrid remote work schedule available for applicable positions
- Considerable paid time off, including annual leave, sick leave, and holidays
- Commuter benefits (pre-tax income for mass transit expenses and free parking)
- Discounts for staff in The Huntington Store and restaurants
- Access to the Museums Council pass, which grants free admission to various museums and cultural institutions
- Free passes each month to welcome family and friends to visit the grounds
APPLY HERE BY 7/31/2022
Do you like this post?