Kaiser Permanente Educational Theatre
Booking and Events Coordinator, Kaiser Permanente Educational Theatre
Full-time, Burbank, California
The Booking and Events Coordinator is a key position at Educational Theatre. In this role, you will be the department’s direct link with the community and will be the individual who establishes the first impression with our customers. You will be responsible for booking and coordinating all the logistics necessary to provide our touring health education theatrical performances/workshops to schools and the community. Additionally, you will support the department’s communications efforts. We are looking for someone with strong administrative skills who understands theatre logistics, who has toured as an actor, or booked programs that have toured.
- Bachelor’s degree or four years of experience in directly related field
- Minimum two (2) years working in theatre administration/touring theatre
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent phone etiquette
- The ability to deliver, integrate, and process complex logistical information in a timely and accurate manner to a variety of internal and external clients
- The ability to multi-task and have excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in MS suite
- Experience working with social media or computer programming and design a plus
Please e-mail your resume to ETPInfo@kp.org. EEO/Affirmative Action Employer.