A Noise Within Theatre
A Noise Within, California’s premiere classical repertory theatre, is currently seeking a Box Office Assistant.
The Box Office Assistant will report to the Box Office Manager, interacting directly with patrons and subscribers to achieve all sales goals, master our ticketing program and database, and assist in all aspects of data management including sales reporting and patron outreach. This entry-level position will provide experience as an administrator in a successful and supportive environment. Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with box office, sales, theatre, and/or database management is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills with ability to quickly master and excel in Microsoft Office applications as well as ticketing and database applications.
- Strong organizational, phone, and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills to manage a wide variety of internal and external relationships.
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
This position is part time (10 – 30 hours/week) with compensation of $11 per hour.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Box Office Assistant in the subject line. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
A Noise Within is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit www.anoisewithin.org for more information about the organization.