On March 23rd Anaheim GardenWalk will be hosting our 6th Art on the Walk event, which allows artists of all disciplines (ranging from painters, muralists, and sketch artists, to jewelers, potters, and sculptors) to showcase and sell their work on our property. We are accepting applicants to fill our remaining spaces.
Here’s what GardenWalk will provide during the event:
- One 6’ table
- One black tablecloth
- Free parking for the artist
- Advertising/promotion of the event
- Tenant participation
- We do not take a commission on any of your sales
Here’s what we ask of artists:
- Bring your art, of course! Feel free to sell; we do not take a commission (we do not have property-wide WiFi)
- Promote the event through your channels
- Do a live demonstration if you can
- Bring a comfortable chair and lighting, if needed
- Set-up at 5P, tear down at 8P (the company we rent the tables and tablecloths from will pick-up at 8:15P)
- Have fun!
How to Apply
Interested parties can contact our marketing director, Robin Weeks-Wynne, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via telephone at (714)635-9717. There are only a few spaces remaining, so applicants must act quickly!