Art on the Walk
Call for Artists:
Art on the Walk is a quarterly, property-wide event that showcases artists from all across Southern California. Join us for an evening of live art demonstrations, arts and crafts, bubble dance party, coloring station, henna tattoos, music and entertainment as you stroll through the property. We are looking for artists to come and display, sell, and/or perform live demonstrations of their work.
400 W. Disney Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
June 22, 2018
*Set up for artists will begin at 5pm
- We have been promoting this event for the past month through various channels, but we look for every artist to put their considerable reach into promoting the event as well.
- GardenWalk provides one 6’ table, one tablecloth and one chair for each participating artist. The artist brings grids, easels, lighting or whatever you need to display your work. Please let us know if you need power so we can set your table up near a power source.
- GardenWalk will validate parking (making it free) for the artist. Before 8P we will give each artist a chaser ticket that allows you free parking upon exit.
- GardenWalk does not charge the artist for participation or take a commission.
- The artist starts set-up at 5P and tear-down at 9P.
- Please bring hand trucks, carts or whatever transportation method you may need to bring your work from your vehicle to your table. GardenWalk does not provide these items or staff to assist you.
- GardenWalk does not have property-wide Wifi for transactions.
Deadline: May 30, 2018
If you are interested in being apart of this event, please contact:
Marketing and Social Media Intern