ARTJOBS of ARTWEEK.com
Call for Artists " Artist of the month " September
ARTJOBS, part of ARTWEEK.com, over the years, has established collaborations and partnerships with galleries, publications, auction houses, public and private institutions to continue to discover and promote the best artists from the art & creative industries.
Artist of the Month
A competition established to encourage the pursuit of excellence in art.
To have your work seen by 200,000+ visitors around the world, including leading publications, galleries, collectors, curators, writers, and more, we encourage submissions from artists to take this opportunities to submit your best works and connect with our online audiences from 200 countries !
- OpenCall is open to anyone and international
- We accept works in any medium, painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, fashion, digital art, printing, and mixed media
- The winner will be awarded the ‘Artist of the Month’
- $13 for 1 to 2 submission, $22 for 3 to 5 submissions
- All fees must be paid by credit card or paypal
- Artworks will be judged based on creativity, originality, quality of work, and overall artistic ability
- Winners will be chosen based on the quality of single entry as well as quality of overall work
- Artists will be promoted extensively and also have their results posed on ARTWEEK
- Artist biography, website, social links and images of artworks will be listed in the artist directory of ARTJOBS permanently for future reference
- The winning images will be seen by international audience of media editors, gallery directors, art collectors and more
- Artists will be provided with extensive publicity in the form of email marketing to all ARTWEEK's buyers, collectors, and media partners
- Artists will be promoted to major news outlets through our PR agent, with inclusion on Google news
- Artists will be promoted to our wide-spread social media
- Artists will automatically be considered for any upcoming curatorial projects from ARTWEEK and ARTJOBS, not limited to publications, exhibitions, and gallery projects