PULP Gallery and Bookstore
PULP Gallery and Bookstore is pleased to announce our second annual adults only art exhibition, The X Show. For centuries artists have explored the body as a way to understand facets of identity such as gender, sexuality, race and ethnicity. We are seeking artists who explore these areas to make 'art & photographs for grown-ups.’ This X-rated show opens on Valentine’s Day, 2017.
All U.S. artists at least 18 years old may submit original works in any medium.
- Artists may submit up to 5 images. Please label each file with the title, medium and dimensions. Submissions that do not include description, title, date, brief artist statement and CV will not be considered.
- Only professional quality work and presentation will be considered.
- Prints and photographs should be framed.
- All submissions must be received by DECEMBER 31, 2016
- File format: JPEG only
- File resolution: 72 ppi/dpi
- File size: 5 MB maximum
- December 31 Submission Deadline
- January 14 Artist Notification
- January 31 Work must be received
- February 14 Opening Reception
- March 12 Exhibition Closes
- March 28 Works returned
All work will be offered for sale.
Our standard split is 50/50 payable within 21 days of the end of the exhibition.
Please visit www.xshowcharleston.com for more information.
All submissions should be sent to [email protected].
Accepted works should be shipped or dropped off to:
535 King Street
Charleston SC 29403
All accepted works must be shipped in well-labels reusable containers.