City of Newport Beach - Cultural Arts Office
Enter the 56th Annual Newport Beach Art Exhibition today! Presented by the City Arts Commission, this annual art competition will be held on Saturday, May 14, 2022 from 12-6 p.m. at the Newport Beach Civic Center (100 Civic Center Drive, Newport Beach).
The Newport Beach Art Exhibition provides a unique opportunity for artists to showcase and sell their artwork, mingle with other artists, and have a chance to win a monetary prize. Artists can submit up to two (2) entries in the following categories: paintings (oil, acrylic, watercolor), drawings (ink, pencil, charcoal), photography, and 3D art (sculpture and 3D mixed media).
• Paintings (Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor): 1st $300, 2nd $200, 3rd $100
• Drawings (Ink, Pencil, Charcoal): 1st $300, 2nd $200, 3rd $100
• 3D Art (includes sculpture and 3D mixed media): 1st $300, 2nd $200, 3rd $100
• Photography: 1st $300, 2nd $200, 3rd $100
• Juror's Choice: $200, People's Choice: $100
To enter, please create a free account on CallforEntry.org. For entry guidelines, visit the City website at www.newportbeachca.gov/culturalarts.
THE CALL FOR ENTRIES ENDS ON APRIL 22.
For more information, please contact the Cultural Arts Office at [email protected] or call 949-717-3802.