CIACLA: the Contemporary Irish Arts Center Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
CIACLA the Contemporary Irish Arts Center Los Angeles is delighted to announce a call for submissions for our Online Program 2020!
Apply now via our short Application Form https://ciacla.com/online-program/
This program will provide a free opportunity for artists living in the USA & Ireland to showcase their work across our social media platforms and website.
Aims of the Online Program:
- To continue to support artists through the COVID-19 crisis.
- To fundraise for future CIACLA programming.
- To advocate for the continued showcase of transnational contemporary art.
- To provide a creative platform for our audience to engage with new and existing work from exciting contemporary artists working across disciplines.
- To continue to engage with our audience to generate new dialogues and enable an ongoing process of communication through creativity.
-To facilitate collaborative methods of showcasing contemporary culture, through public engagement and supports, while providing opportunities for contemporary artists through an exciting online program.
What are we looking for?
Visual Art - A video or images of visual art work to be presented on CIACLA social media and website.
Music - A video of a live performance - could be in your living room or in a concert setting.
Theatre - Piece performed to camera or a full stage play!
Literature - Reading your poetry to camera or telling a story.
Design - A video presenting your work.
Film - Short or Trailer to a feature.
Performance - Piece performed to camera or recording of previously performed work.
Dance - Piece performed to camera or recording of previously performed work.
Talks - A video of a lecture, roundtable discussion, or seminar on the arts.