I.M. Chait Gallery/Auctioneers
Beverly Hills, CA
I.M. Chait Gallery/Auctioneers, an established auction house specializing in Asian and international fine and decorative arts, is seeking a full-time Client Services Associate. The primary duty of this role will be to communicate with all clients conducting business with the auction house regarding purchasing as well as consigning items for auction.
- Receives and handles client inquiries via telephone, email or in person.
- Directs client communications to the appropriate associate.
- Manages the front desk as the first point of contact for all clients.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail and e-mail.
- Provides administrative support to the Client Services Department.
- Coordinates between all other departments regarding any client-related needs such as payments, deliveries, pick-ups, etc.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize independently.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and weekends on auction days.
- Bilingual English/Mandarin speakers strongly encouraged to apply.
- Computer literacy in database management and Microsoft Office.
- Educational background or professional experience in the arts preferred but not required.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.