Los Angeles Modern Auctions
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Modern Auctions (LAMA), the leading auction house on the West Coast for modern and contemporary fine art and design, is seeking a full-time Client Services Associate to work under the direction of the Client Relations Manager. The Client Services Associate will be the primary point of contact with all clients related to their auction participation.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer and route incoming phone calls and distribute messages
- Assist Client Services Manager with bidding registration, invoice payment and property collections
- Maintain mailing lists and databases
- Perform financial reconciliation of accounts receivable
- Process auction catalogue orders and outgoing mailings
- Execute general office maintenance, such as, maintaining office supplies, managing vendors, and coordinating daily staff lunch
- Other projects as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum one year of experience in an administrative position
- Professional demeanor with the ability to handle high pressure situations
- Acute attention to detail
- Effective performance under accelerated deadlines and/or with last-minute assignments
- Adaptability to changing and competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent organizational and project implementation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess personal ownership and accountability for projects, goals, and outcomes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is necessary
- Knowledge of FileMaker Pro is an advantage
- Auction house or arts-related experience is preferred, but not required
The position's compensation is at the rate of $15.00/hour.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please email Carolina@lamodern.com with cover letter and resume. No phone calls.
Modern Auctions, Inc., is an equal employment opportunity corporation. After 30 days of employment, employees may elect to join a company sponsored health and dental plan. LAMA also offers a 401(k) Plan for the exclusive benefit of all eligible employees.