The Future Perfect
Los Angeles, CA
The Future Perfect is seeking a Customer Support Specialist to work with our architecture, interior design and contract clients in a creative and fast paced environment. The Customer Support Specialist will work alongside the sales team to ensure that all the details of a transaction are followed through. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized and resourceful individual to join the sales team in this role. The ideal candidate is proactive, detail oriented and a collaborative team member.
What you'll do
- Proactively resolve customer issues using problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Multitask; effectively and accurately utilize multiple systems concurrently to accurately capture all customer and order information.
- Collaborate with internal departments including logistics, finance, and account management to ensure a smooth, seamless luxury experience.
- Support the Sales Director in maintaining strong customer relationships by being the first point of contact.
- Be the positive brand voice for The Future Perfect clients.
- Develop and demonstrate a strong understanding of the brand.
- Maintain a calm and positive demeanor with all clients, colleagues, internal and external contacts.
- Effectively communicate policies, procedures, and manage customer expectations.
What you'll bring
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in a fast paced, customer service or e-commerce environment; Sales and/or Operations experience a plus.
- Multilingual preferred, but not required.
- Attention to detail; ability to think outside the box; strong follow-up skills; resourceful and creative.
- Self-starter, highly motivated to prove results.
- Solution focused; ability to identify and anticipate customer issues and superior problem-solving skills.
- Time management; ability to focus on multiple tasks, time allocation, and prioritization.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; conveys information in a clear and concise manner; asks appropriate probing questions.
- Innovative; constantly seeking ways to gain/build relationships and improve processes.
- Patient and thick skinned; handle escalated clients in a calm manner and diffuse challenging situations.
- Team Player and collaborative, always willing to step up and help out.
- Solid Computer Skills: Internet browsers/search engines, Google Systems, Microsoft Office and Salesforce CRM.
HOW TO APPLY
Send email including cover letter and resume embedded into the email to email@example.com with "Client Support Specialist" in the subject line.