Los Angeles, CA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a highly organized and collaborative professional to join our successful Communications Department.
- Produce marketing pieces utilizing graphic design skills (flyers, postcards, invitations etc.)
- Provide administrative support for communications projects + initiatives
- Assist in maintaining web content with news stories and any other related content for the Campbell Hall website as needed
- Assist with email communications including but not limited to weekly parent emails, schoolwide newsletters, event marketing, appeals, etc.
- Manage photography needs (take pictures, manage photo storage website, curate photos for publications and community needs, coordinate photography opportunities for the school calendar)
- Assist in social media campaigns to engage followers on channels including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Maintain communications calendar and respond to internal ticket requests
- Provide project support to the communications team
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Key understanding of traditional and digital marketing elements
- Excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail while being able to think strategically and understand the larger vision
- Excellent computer skills (working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite)
- Basic design + layout skillset
- Working knowledge of the major social media platforms
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills, can-do attitude, and willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects, often with competing deadlines
Education and/or Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in an independent school desirable but not required
- Demonstrated experience in graphic design
- Experience with Blackbaud, WhippleHill, Finalsite, or other web content management systems a plus
- Experience with NetCommunity, MailChimp, or other email marketing platforms a plus
- BA degree required
- Minimum of two years equivalent experience .
Qualified, interested parties may submit a resume and complete the online application at: www.campbellhall.org/employment
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Campbell Hall believes in and operates on the premise that it is the right of all persons to seek work and to advance on the basis of their individual merits, ability, and potential. Campbell Hall has been, is, and will continue to be, strongly committed to the principle that equal employment opportunity must be afforded to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, family care status, veteran status, marital status, age, medical condition, and disability.