City of Irvine
Community Services Supervisor
$67,766.40 - $106,579.20 Annually
The Community Services Supervisor - Fine Arts position is a great opportunity for an experienced, highly organized and creative individual to provide artistic vision and leadership for the arts staff and programs.
To be considered for this position, please visit http://www.cityofirvine.org/jobs by May 13, 2019 for more information and to apply. EEO/ADA
- Plan, direct, and evaluate arts programs for a variety of age groups and City functions.
- Develop, recommend and implement long-range goals, objectives, and policies relevant to the Fine Arts program.
- Administer and monitor the Fine Arts Center budget.
- Communicate with staff and the community to provide programming and coordinate activities.
- Find additional information in the Community Services Supervisor job description.
- Bachelor's degree in art, art management, recreation, public administration, or a related field.
- Four years of increasingly responsible experience in community program supervision/administration, or any combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Ability to possess or obtain First Aid and CPR certification within three months of employment required.
Do you like this post?