Los Angeles, CA
In a time of record-high levels of political partisanship, there is an urgent need for leaders who can forge connections across the public, private, and nonprofit sectors. The Coro Fellowship in Public Affairs provides an unparalleled opportunity to do just that.
This graduate-level, experience-based Fellowship provides the skills needed to be effective across all sectors of industry. Through five individualized placements throughout the nine months, Fellows gain valuable leadership experience in business, electoral politics, government, nonprofits, and labor.
Coro Fellows join an active network of alumni who are equipped with the resources they need to understand how tough decisions are made, how complex policies are shaped, how our systems work, and the skills to make them better.
The Coro Fellowship is offered in four cities: Los Angeles, New York, Pittsburgh, and San Francisco. You can find information about all four centers at www.corofellowship.org.
Coro Southern California provides qualifying Fellows who request financial support with a monthly stipend to defray living expenses during their nine months in the program. There is no cost to participate in the program.
What else is in it for you?
- A national network of over 11,000+ actively engaged alumni,
- Work experience that could help you land your dream job,
- An insider's perspective into leading organizations and regional issues,
- An understanding of how to solve complex problems,
- Skills in leadership, inquiry, communication, organizational analysis, decision making, and group process,
- Professional growth and personal transformation
To learn more and get in touch with a recruiter, fill out the online interest form.
For more information and to complete an application, visit: www.corola.org/fellowship. Applications are due on January 9, 2019.
- Click here to download the program flyer
- Learn more from our alumni testimonials - click here to see the videos
- Find answers to our most frequently asked questions here.