Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking a Covid Compliance Officer for a high-profile performing arts company in Los Angeles.
As the landscape continually evolves, this position will evolve as well. Duties currently include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Work with various departments to determine Guideline/Best Practices for a variety of operations, including but not limited to: auditions, rehearsals and performances, space usage, and office operations.
- Conduct Staff Check-In each morning and monitor the completion of the Pre-Work Health Survey.
- Supervise the process of self-administered Covid testing.
- Schedule appointments for offsite / lab based testing.
- Keep up to date on county, state, federal and industry standards/expectations/protocols.
- Produce and display necessary signage.
- Monitor inventory of all PPE and distribute as necessary to offices and employees. Advise when new supplies need to be ordered.
- Act as the CCO for rehearsals and performances.