Los Angeles, CA
- Responsible for leading the development of design and art direction for all show and scenic components of a project.
- Responsible for project budget, and for coordinating and integrating with other disciplines including but not limited to internal and client operations.
- Identifies talent and resources and requirements necessary to complete the project.
- During construction, oversees contractors, develops in-field solutions and follow-up documentation.
- Ensures project completion of documentation of art and finish specifications, materials specification and design drawings.
- Establishes, builds, and maintains positive and productive team relationships based on open communication, trust and teamwork with project partners, departments, disciplines, and personnel.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Perform other duties as assigned by CEO
Must have successfully designed, developed and assembled several project design packages. Experience in outdoor music festivals a plus.
Must be a creative thinker and problem solver with strong technical ability with various design techniques/tools such as design, drafting, architectural design, and/or others.
Must have strong communication and collaboration skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
The position will require in state and out of state travel as it we are an event based company.