Mark Haddawy Inc.
Los Angeles, CA
Architecture and design studio specializing in mid-century architectural restoration and interiors is seeking a design assistant to join our team. This role requires exceptional organizational skills and flexibility across a broad range of task.
- Source many facets of the construction and design process, including materials, furniture, hardware and appliances
- Collaborate with vendors and contractors to fulfill project-specific needs; schedule, oversee and follow up on jobs
- Correspond and coordinate with clients
- Incorporate broad concepts as well as specific instructions and feedback from lead designer and clients into thoughtful design proposals
- Travel to project sites throughout the greater Los Angeles area as needed
- Other responsibilities as needed
- An appreciation and understanding of mid-century architecture and design
- General working knowledge of construction, architecture and design
- A reliable car and valid driver's license
- Proficiency in SketchUp Pro and Photoshop preferred but not required
Please submit resume, cover letter and two professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org, with Design Assistant in the subject line.