West Hollywood, CA
-This position requires a past experience in Design or Art, and a passion for it.
-You will be responsible for generating sales and building strong client base: you should have strong sales skills.
- Responsible to learn and know the inventory : Have a full knowledge or artists, artist’s history and pieces presented throughout the space
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with our customers, following up and reaching out with emails when appropriate.
- Manage sales follow up, packing and shipping/delivery.
- Manage the Gallery independently in the absence of the Gallery Manager.
- Participate in installation and un-installation of exhibitions.
-This job requires to be flexible, self-sufficient, team player and multi tasker. Please have a “can do” attitude! You will be required to wear many hats for this position.
-Job occasionally requires extended hours in the evening for events and/or set up for artist installs.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should send their resume and cover letter to [email protected]