Alison Berger Glassworks
Los Angeles, CA
Seeking full time designer with 5+ years professional experience in Architecture/Interior Architecture with product development expertise, to create lighting, furniture, and site-specific installations.
At Alison Berger Glassworks, we are an award-winning firm that is globally recognized for its luxury brand. You will join a highly creative and collaborative team dedicated to executing thoughtful projects. We strive to create innovative and timeless designs, using a variety of techniques, technologies, and historical inspirations. To learn more, see www.alisonbergerglassworks.com
Applicant should be able to perform the following tasks:
• Ability to take an idea from concept through completion, with an eye toward precision and excellence.
• Well organized with the ability to break down tasks to facilitate completion and to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Strong verbal and written communications skills, time management and the ability to multi-task will be required.
• Adobe programs (PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• 3D modeling software, i.e. Rhino, Maya
• Ability to build accurate 3D study models and hand drawings
The Applicant must be located in Los Angeles. Candidates outside Los Angeles will not be considered.
Salary is based on experience and abilities.
HOW TO APPLY
*Please email your resume, cover letter, and work samples in PDF format not to exceed 10MB to [email protected]
*Please title your email: ‘(your name) – ABG Design Application’