Jewish Story Partners
Jewish Story Partners, a new non-profit funding films on Jewish topics, seeks to hire a full-time Development Officer. Jewish Story Partners stimulates and supports the highest caliber independent films that use fresh, nuanced perspectives to tell stories about the diverse spectrum of Jewish experiences, cultures, and encounters.
The JSP Development Officer will work closely with JSP’s Producing Director and Artistic Director to design and implement a strategic plan to raise vital funds for the organization from foundations and individual donors. To carry out this strategic plan, the Development Officer will manage and oversee Prospect Research and Tracking; Solicitations and Proposals; Donor Stewardship and Relationship Management; and Development Operations. Candidates must have a demonstrated track record in: prospect research, grant writing, donor cultivation and stewardship, benefits design and management, special events, strategic planning, and meeting targets and goals.
• Minimum 5 years fundraising experience
• Skilled communicator with superior interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
• Facility with donor management systems
• Self-starter with great time management skills, flexibility, patience, persuasiveness, and charm
• Experience with non-profit arts organizations and strong commitment to the Jewish Story Partners mission
• Willingness to work on a small but mighty team where all members roll up their sleeves to get the job done
Job and Application Details
• Start Date is January 3, 2022
• Preference given to candidates based in the greater Los Angeles area. We have a flexible hybrid working environment, but we ask that employees work in our centrally located Los Angeles office as needed.
• Position is full-time, with flexibility to negotiate a half-time or greater arrangement in the first year.
• Salary commensurate with non-profit standard and experience of successful candidate
• Paid vacation, Health insurance stipend
• Please submit resume to Roberta Grossman, JSP Producing Director at [email protected] with the email subject heading, “Associate Director of Development Candidate.” by 1/31/2022.
Jewish Story Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.