Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts
Beverly Hills, CA
The Digital Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Marketing & Communications and supports both the Director of Marketing & Communications and the Associate Director of Communications. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, executing and managing digital marketing strategies and programs to meet and/or exceed sales goals as well as promoting and enhancing the profile of The Wallis in the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles communities. The Digital Marketing Manager’s role will consist of project management, graphic/video design, and administrative responsibilities. The role will also have responsibilities and duties that crossover between marketing, public relations, promotions, social/digital media, and events as needed. This position is a member of the Marketing & Communications team which includes the Director of Marketing & Communications, Associate Director of Communications and Communications Manager.
- Strong affinity for and knowledge of the performing arts is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with main digital platforms and social media platforms.
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with email marketing, lead generation, social media, and SEO.
- Strong digital analytical skills and knowledge.
- Ability to make recommendations and strategic plans for digital campaigns.
- Strong graphic design, video editing, communication, and organizational skills.
- Affinity for working in a teamwork environment in a shared space.
- Ability to take direction well and work under pressure in a faced-paced, energetic and creative work environment in ability to make key deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be capable of projecting a positive image of The Wallis to the public.
- Bachelor of Arts degree required.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in working in entertainment marketing (preferably in live entertainment) or working within a non-profit and/or commercial theater is required.
- Experience in working with marketing/advertising agencies and vendors and the Tessitura Network or similar CRM system is preferred.
- Experience as a digital content creator and manager, including experience with HTML, Wordpress, Google Analytics, InDesign, Microsoft Office, and Photoshop/Adobe is required.
- Design and execute a plan to optimize website and social media channels for SEO, as well as usability.
- Analyze key metrics that unite The Wallis’ website traffic and ticket sales.
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to illustrate online growth.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and execute a social media plan which results in expanded presence and growth.
- Generate reports on The Wallis’ digital marketing campaign’s performance.
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase ROI.
- Create compelling graphic designs for all digital campaigns.
- Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies.
- Update web site content and be the primary point person for outside web programmers, designers and content creators in the development of project-specific digital initiatives.
- Maintain database updates.
- Assist in drafting and deploying email and e-newsletter communications to patrons.
- Design presentation decks for senior leadership needs.
- Design digital and marketing assets as needed.
- Edit video content for digital and traditional marketing campaigns.
- Institute strategic social media postings maintaining The Wallis’ institutional “voice”.
- Coordinate projects with vendors.
- Manage online event listings.
- Maintain and manage all production and institutional photo libraries.
- Assist in supporting opening night and press/marketing events.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the incumbent must be able to do the following: stand for extended periods; sit for extended periods; bend and reach for filing and other job-related functions; climb up and down stairs; bend, stoop, and lift to move and retrieve materials; pull, push, and lift; reach both above and below shoulder height. Specific visual abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to visually inspect work. Manual dexterity to operate computer and other office equipment required.
The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].