Los Angeles, CA
Digital Marketing Manager is 25-30 hour a week temporary (4-month) position, earning $3000-$3500 per month, with potential for permanent hire, and encompasses full responsibility for creating, scheduling, analyzing, and engaging with content posted on the museum website and social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. This position is tasked with achieving the goals of reaching new patrons online and improving and maintaining Craft Contemporary’s reputation. This position is expected to develop strategy on how to achieve long term marketing goals by publishing original content, responding to comments, and assisting other departments with image management and content delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage and provide daily content for the museum’s social networking communications and museum promotions online including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Regularly compose, edit, update and post online content for the museum’s website.
- Meet with the marketing team to devise strategies and materials for marketing the museum and museum programs.
- Assembling, organizing, and archiving photos for the department’s use.
- Gathering images for workshop related program online advertisement.
- On a quarterly basis, list museum programs to web-based registration systems
- Produce high-quality videos, email marketing messages, e-newsletters, presentation content and web copy
- Use analytic tools to evaluate web reach and social engagement campaign successes and failures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of one-year graphic design and web generalist experience—museum or art related preferred.
- proficiency in WordPress & knowledge of video editing as a plus
- Proven ability to design flyers, create and curate video and photo documentation for engaging museum content
- Excellent story telling skills that convey our brand’s vision
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics through multimedia including the Web.
- Strong experience with social media platforms:
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high expectations
- Knowledge in using photo & video editing apps to create social assets-- Microsoft Word, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, Wordpress & iMovie.
- Comfortable and effective working in a small organization
- Positive attitude and solution-oriented approach
Please send portfolio, resume, cover letter to [email protected].