The City of Pasadena
On Friday, March 11, 2016 the City of Pasadena and a number of its cultural institutions will once again sponsor ArtNight Pasadena.
As in past years, we need Docents to ride the shuttle buses and guide the drivers and patrons.
Docents are an important part of the ArtNight experience and are reimbursed $10/hour for attending the training and for working on the night of the event (total $75).
If you are interested in being an ArtNight Pasadena Docent, you will need to be able to do all of the following:
* Attend a mandatory training session (location will be sent to you when you rsvp for one of the dates):
- February 18, 6:30-8PM
- February 24, 6:30-8PM
- February 25, 12-1PM
- February 25, 6:30-8PM
* Have use of a cell phone during the ArtNight event;
* Be available to work from 4:45 pm - 10:45 pm on Friday, March 11, 2016,
* Be able to personally drive each of the shuttle bus routes (to familiarize yourself with the routes) prior to Friday, March 11, 2016 (you will be navigating bus drivers on the night of the event, NOT driving)
* Please be a person with a friendly demeanor who enjoys engaging with other art patrons on this fun, free night
* Be 18 years or older
Please respond to me by email: email@example.com and provide the following information about yourself:
cell phone #:
Meeting date you will attend:
I will then send you the location of the meeting - and save you a spot.
David Beach, Docent Coordinator
City of Pasadena
175 N. Garfield Ave., 2nd Floor
Pasadena, CA 91101