Mark Haddawy Inc.
Los Angeles, CA
Drafting & Design Assistant
Architecture and design studio specializing in mid-century architectural restoration and interiors is seeking a drafting and design assistant. The assistant is primarily responsible for producing drawings and renderings quickly and with keen attention to detail.
- Create drawings and renderings for a diverse range of projects, from construction and restoration to interiors and furniture
- Incorporate broad concepts as well as specific instructions and feedback from lead designer and clients into thoughtful design proposals
- Assist in general design work, including sourcing and coordination with external vendors and contractors
- Travel to project sites throughout the greater Los Angeles area as needed
- Proficiency in SketchUp Pro and Photoshop required; proficiency in a rendering software such as V Ray or Cinema 4D, Rhino, Procreate or AutoCAD a plus
- An appreciation and understanding of mid-century architecture and design
- General working knowledge of construction, architecture and design
- A reliable car and valid driver's license
Please submit resume, cover letter and two professional references to email@example.com, with Drafting & Design Assistant in the subject line.