Contemporary Print Publisher
West Hollywood, CA
CEO/President of artists’ workshop and Contemporary print publisher in West Hollywood seeking a highly-skilled and hardworking administrative assistant. The job requires accuracy, meticulous attention to detail and superlative administrative skills. The candidate must be well organized, diligent and proactive.
- Manage and create communication on behalf of the CEO/President.
- Coordinate and calendar of his schedule.
- Organize, prioritize and follow-up incoming matters addressed to the CEO/President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature, and determine the appropriate course of action or response based upon consultation with the CEO/President.
- Create print documentation sheets using Indesign
- Manage rights and reproductions of photographic imagery
- Data entry for an online archive/catalogue raisonne using Microsoft Access
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in executive support.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Indesign. Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Filemaker and Artsystems preferred.
The job has many exciting aspects, and would be great for a meticulous, collaborative person who loves a creative environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email cover letter and resume to: [email protected]