Los Angeles, CA
Creative, international architectural firm located near Westwood seeking a highly organized Executive Assistant to support two principals and a team of 18 architects, designers, and administrative staff. The Executive Assistant will work closely and collaboratively with principals and staff. The successful candidate will have sophisticated verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated professional experience and strong organizational capabilities to support a fast-paced creative office environment.
The firm is seeking a candidate with superb organizational skills, a keen attention to detail, an ability to be flexible and successfully prioritize, and an appreciation for the arts and architecture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supporting two principals:
o Arranging travel, managing schedules, and coordinating deadlines
o Assistance with special projects, and select personal projects
· Maintaining a high-functioning office including:
o Answering phones
o Supplies management and general office organization
o Maintaining office calendar and schedules, including meeting prep and greeting guests
o Assisting Director of Operations and Office Manager with tasks in marketing, public relations, facilities, HR, accounting, and IT
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills; proficiency in MS Office, Excel required and basic media/design skills including Adobe CS preferred.
· Ability to work collaboratively, meet deadlines, multitask, work independently, and quickly shift with changing priorities.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Minimum 2 years of work experience; background in creative environments preferred.
· Own a car/valid driver license.
· Preferred qualifications: Knowledge of Spanish and/or other foreign language; Strong writing and/or editing skills
Salary/Hours: The position is full time Monday – Friday (9:30-6:30) with occasional nights/weekend. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Application Process: Please submit a cover letter, resume including references to: email@example.com. Include “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Position open until filled. For immediate hire.