Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starting individual to provide support for our team as Executive Coordinator. Based at our Los Angeles campus in Historic Filipinotown, our Executive Coordinator will be a highly efficient multi-tasker who will maintain status as the central brain for our executive calendar while assisting with both administrative and personal duties. This is a unique experience to observe and learn various facets of film/TV production, distribution and non-profit arts management. Longs hours with many wonderful experiences and perks in between. Potential to move to another area of the company after 2 years.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage complex calendars including scheduling and confirming meetings both internally and externally.
- Manage daily schedule with consistent reminders.
- Prepare for all meetings/conference calls including research, as appropriate, pertaining to topics and meeting participants in advance.
- Answer/track/log incoming and outgoing calls.
- Track incoming mail and organize office space.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
- Coordinate hair, make-up and wardrobe teams for events and appearances.
- Handle personal tasks as needed such as food/grocery orders, home cleaner appointments, drycleaning, reservations, and gifts to family/friends.
- Heavy communication internally and externally.
- Work collaboratively with teams across all companies and productions.
- Proactively search for ways to manage use of schedules more effectively.
- 1-3 Years as an executive assistant supporting VP-level or above executive or Producer.
- Ability to handle a very active desk supporting several simultaneous projects, productions and personal commitments.
- High attention to detail, strong communication skills and must have superb grammar skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters.
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Strong interest in film, television and non-profit arts as well as a passion for inclusive representation of underrepresented communities on screen.
About ARRAY + Forward Movement
Founded in 2010 by Ava DuVernay, ARRAY is a film collective dedicated to the amplification of images by people of color and women directors. Now in its ninth year, ARRAY Releasing focuses on grass-roots distribution of feature narrative and documentary work by varied voices. Newly formed non-profit ARRAY Alliance expands on the organization’s deep roots in independent film through special programming geared towards impactful, inclusive initiatives. Production company Forward Movement's slate includes the Oscar-nominated criminal justice documentary 13TH, critically-acclaimed TV series QUEEN SUGAR, 2012 Sundance Film Festival's Best Director winner MIDDLE OF NOWHERE and the upcoming project based on the infamous crime case known as CENTRAL PARK FIVE.
For consideration, please kindly submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
*Due to a high volume of incoming mail we will only respond back to potential candidates under review.