Crozier Fine Arts
Los Angeles, CA
Crozier Fine Arts, a leader in fine art transportation and shipping, is looking for skilled art handlers for our LA location. The ideal candidates will have 5 + years art handling experience.
Special attention will be paid to candidates with crew management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of procedures and materials used for art packing, installation/de-installation, rigging, gantry, wrapping and transport
- Leadership skill - the ability to organize a group to achieve a common goal
- Ability to accurately execute detailed paperwork
- Experience in interfacing with high-end clients
- Able to safely lift up to 75 pounds and maneuver objects of substantial size and weight on a daily basis without damage to object or person
- Clean, neat appearance
- Verifiable references
Please emphasize any specific skills or experience which may be relevant in your cover letter, such as:
- Specialized handling, i.e. rolling, folding, and re-stretching canvas, rigging, and complex installation
- Furniture, decorative art, and antique handling
- Client interaction -Condition reporting, registration
- Truck driving, CDL license
- Crate building
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send cover letter and resume with "LA ART HANDLER" in the email subject line to: [email protected]
Do you like this post?