Gander and White
Los Angeles, CA
We currently have a vacancy for a skilled crate builder to work at our Los Angeles, CA facility. Prior experience in crating of artwork, 3D works, antiques and high end furniture.
- Measure finished art works and fabricate crates in the appropriate manner for shipment.
- Proper use of woodworking equipment, hand and power tools involved in fabricating custom crates for shipping.
- Pack, band, brace, cover, and weigh crates as required.
- Maintain shop and supplies.
- Preparation of paperwork including bills of lading, labeling.
Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years’ experience with a Fine Art Services Company or High End Moving Company.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Comfortable in a results driven workplace.
- Team Player, able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills, proficient in verbal and written English.
- Thorough knowledge & experience with industry standards for packing, crating works of art/high end furniture.
- Above average strength & coordination - capacity to work comfortably in woodshop.
*Competitive hourly wage with health benefits*
HOW TO APPLY
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume along with salary history/requirements and references to email@example.com. We will only consider applicants who possess the minimum qualifications specified above.