Los Angeles, CA
A part-time Facilities Manager is needed to run the day-to-day building/facilities needs of a large multidisciplinary art space. The position may become full-time within three to six months.
Interest in art and prior experience managing artist’s studios and/or in film/photography facilities is highly desirable but not essential.
Proficiency with MS Office is requisite and experience with Cad/Sketch-up is highly desirable but not essential.
Other qualifications include: excellent communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to multitask and work occasional nights and weekends.
Works in tandem with an office manager.
- Experience working on film and production shoots/experience coordinating production of film and photography desirable.
- Experience working with third party vendors including security preferable.
- Construction skills, including carpentry, welding, rigging, desirable.
- Experience in electrics, lighting, and sound desirable.
- Experience in facility management, maintenance, and supply inventory.
- Must be highly organized, flexible and able to balance multiple competing demands.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to work a flexible, non-typical work schedule that may include evenings and weekends.
- Ability to liaise with tenants and clients.
- Experience consulting multiple calendars and schedules.
- Fielding general inquiries from potential tenants and clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]werkartz.com