The Gabriella Foundation
Los Angeles, CA
When: Friday, September 21st 12-2pm
Where: The Gabriella Foundation home of Everybody dance!
Santee Site, 222 E 16th St Suite E Los Angeles
Energize Your Career As A Teaching Artist in Dance
Back to Class: Revitalize your Fall teaching practice!
Join us for a lunchtime event to share tips, tools, and resources for dancers, dance teachers, and teaching artists in dance. Includes lunch, mini-presentations, classroom demos, and Q&A that will help you energize your career as a dance teaching artist.
Expand your Teaching Practice:
* Enjoy lunch while gathering vital resources
* Learn dance games and composition exercises
* Explore classroom management tools
* Integrate cultural equity practices
* Ignite students’ technique with assessment tips
* Utilize dance history to inspire creativity
* Bring classroom themes into the dance studio
* Connect with dance teachers/teaching artists
This event is co-hosted by the Gabriella Foundation, home of everybody dance!, Career Transition For Dancers, a Program of The Actors Fund and the Dance Resource Center. Other presenters include, Center for Cultural Innovation, LEAP/St Mary’s and Dancers Alliance.