Kayne Griffin Corcoran
Los Angeles, CA
Kayne Griffin Corcoran is seeking a full time Registrar.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Maintain inventory database and records for tax purposes
- Track inventory and manage regular inventory checks at on-site and off-site locations
- Arrange local, domestic and international crating and shipping and manage relevant communication
- Oversee incoming and outgoing shipments and prepare condition reports
- Maintain insurance limits and work closely with insurance broker
- Oversee all consignment and loan agreements
- Generate invoices
- Coordinate gallery exhibitions
- Schedule and manage installers
- Administrative support including answering phones
Due to the detailed nature of this position our ideal candidate will be highly organized, thorough, detailed oriented, and a problem solver with excellent time-management and communication skills and the ability to handle multiple projects efficiently and productively. We are also looking for someone who will bring a positive attitude to our team-oriented organization.
- 3 years minimum as Registrar in gallery or museum
- Professional knowledge of shipping best practices
- Strong knowledge of Art Base (Filemaker), MS Office, Adobe suite
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for the position, please email a resume with a cover letter, salary history and three references to [email protected]. Incomplete applications will not be considered.