George Stern Fine Arts
West Hollywood, CA
Full-time; Salaried with health benefits and vacation after 3 months
Commensurate upon experience.
Gallery Open Hours:
Tuesday-Friday, 10-6, Saturday, 11-6.
Art gallery specializing in important Early California Impressionism, Early Modernism, and American Scene Painting.
Assist current Administrator/Registrar with following duties:
• Arranging shipping of artworks, track pieces for clients and gallery
• Precision documentation on all incoming and outgoing acquisitions: including photographing inventory, sales, and consignments for database
• Gallery advertising including in-house designing of brochures and ads
• Maintain various gallery websites on a regular basis
• Assist the Director and Owner
• Generate invoicing, update payments, manage some gallery/office bills
• Maintain client/artwork database, book inventory
• Art Historical research
• Greet visitors in a friendly, professional manner.
• Provide general administrative duties: phones, filing, and correspondence
• Refill office supplies when needed
Bachelor’s degree required.
Knowledge of Art, Art History, or Business with a minor in Art/Art History or equivalent experience
Knowledge of MS Office
Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
Knowledge of basic html
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proven ability to exercise tact, and deal with confidential matters
Please e-mail PDF of resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Subject line: Full-time Registrar
Attn: Irene Stern
Do you like this post?