Community Arts Partnership
The CAP Grant Administrator is primarily responsible for managing CAP's relationship with AmeriCorps and CalforniaVolunteers, organizing and maintaining member files for the Citizen Artist AmeriCorps members, and making sure CAP is in compliance with the grant expectations.
The CAP Grant Administrator position reports to the Director of Programs and Operations.
Reports to: Director of Programs and Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Employment Type: Full Time
Supervises: AmeriCorps Fellows/ Lead Instructors/ Student Instructors
Essential Job Functions
Included but are not limited to:
AmeriCorps Grant Compliance (40%)
- Working with the Director of Programs and Operations to ensure AmeriCorps data quality, including assisting on the consistent and accurate collection, analysis and validation of program
- Creating and maintaining operational procedures in accordance with AmeriCorps guidelines.
- Providing uniform guidance for AmeriCorps
- Ensuring adherence to AmeriCorps policies and
- Participating in training at the annual CaliforniaVolunteers
- Drafting and maintaining a handbook of policies and procedures for Members in alignment with AmeriCorps guidelines
- Conducting program site visits and documenting site visits
- Soliciting and collecting program feedback from AmeriCorps Members, program and recipients and utilizing feedback to improve the program on a continuous
Grants & Contracts Management and Reporting (30%)
- Supervises post-award administration of federal, state and foundation grants
- Provides administrative oversight of fulfillment of the terms and conditions of grant awards and monitors programs to ensure compliance with grant standards
- Assists with budget development and formatting of grant proposals for federal agencies, state agencies, private companies, or foundations
- Certifies that all compliance matters are completed as required
- Provides training to faculty, staff and students teaching in grant funded programs
- Responsible for financial compliance and reporting for the grant, including but not limited to approval and eligibility of expenditures charged to the grant, creation and monitoring of policies and procedures, maintenance of records, budget control, preparation and submission of monthly reporting, annual close-out procedures, and managing
AmeriCorps Member Management (30%)
- Provides guidance to the three CAP Program Managers in their management of the CAP Citizen Artist AmeriCorps members through ensuring that member service activities align with program service agreement, performance measures, outcome targets and program expectations.
- Assists program managers in tracking member service hours and managing member activity reporting through timesheets and monitoring CAP Citizen Artist Member fulfillment of AmeriCorps
- Interpreting and effectively explaining AmeriCorps policies and procedures to AmeriCorps Members and program managers.
- Creating and maintaining AmeriCorps Members files, databases and records in accordance with AmeriCorps guidelines.
- Documenting activities and pro-actively addressing Member activity compliance issues with the AmeriCorps grant.
And other duties as assigned.
- Three or more years of professional experience administering or coordinating a national service program (i.e. AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, etc.) is highly preferred.
- Previous experience working on federally funded grant projects and specific familiarity with AmeriCorps regulations is highly preferred.
- Excellent project management skills with experience in managing and supervising administrative projects
- Possesses excellent organizational skills
- Strong command over written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to interact and communicate in a professional, diplomatic and clear manner with multiple
- Ability to exercise discretion and tact, and maintain
- Ability to demonstrate a high-level of
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands and tasks in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a calm and professional manner
- Bachelor's degree in a related field AND five years administrative/coordination experience; OR, Master's degree in field appropriate to area of assignment AND three years administrative/coordination experience; OR Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line: Administrative Coordinator in order to be considered.