Los Angeles, CA
A multi-media company based in Los Angeles is looking for a talented and enthusiastic graphics/web developer to join our Live Events team, designing and producing assets for our slate of projects. Ideal candidates are able to work out of our Los Angeles office, or are otherwise local to the area.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Generate graphics for physical and digital applications at events
- Work with asset teams at partner companies/brands to compile necessary assets
- Ensure all designs are cohesive and are in line with brand images
- Manage graphics assets for ease of access for various design and development personnel
- Create graphics content for, and update, websites/apps/etc. related to projects as needed
- Edit images/graphics in Photoshop (resizing, color-correcting, creating low and hi-res images)
- Intermediate graphic design skills, preferably including a minimum of 1-2 years working in a commercial environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign at minimum - working knowledge of digital drawing formats such as .dwg and .dxf an advantage.
- A strong working knowledge of both print and interactive design competencies including design for web and large-format printing.
- Strong technical skills including a working knowledge of commercial color spaces for interactive and print media as well as digital artwork conversion and formatting capabilities.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to work in a team environment.
Please send resumes and portfolio links to: [email protected]
Do you like this post?