Broadway in Hollywood
Los Angeles, CA
Broadway in Hollywood, LA's premiere venue for touring Broadway, is looking for an upbeat, energetic individual to join its Group Sales Team. Qualified candidates will provide customer service and sales assistance for Broadway in Hollywood Group Sales patrons via phone and email. Additionally, they will work with the Group Sales Supervisor and Group Sales Team to generate new sales opportunities through various outbound efforts including but not limited to phone and email outreach.
- A dynamic and assertive demeanor along with a love and knowledge of theatre.
- Superior verbal/written communication and customer service skills.
- Previous Sales experience and a desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Word, Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Knowledge of Ticketmaster Archtics system helpful, but not required.
- $15/hour + commission.
- 25 – 30 hours per week.
Broadway in Hollywood is committed to a workplace where everyone is free from bias, prejudice, discrimination and harassment. The organization strives to ensure a welcoming work environment where everyone belongs and is valued, encouraged & respected for their unique contributions. We are focused on building a culture that acknowledges and values Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to apply.
Interested candidates go to BroadwayInHollywood.com/Employment to submit a cover letter & resume by August 15.
No phone calls, please.