MUSE/IQUE seeks an Individual Giving Manager to join our dynamic team. This role will be integral in building a sustainable future for our exciting four year old nonprofit organization under the artistic and musical direction of Maestra Rachael Worby, the founding Artistic Director.
The Individual Giving Manager will be responsible for the planning, goals and execution of the annual summer gala, coordinating board correspondence, meetings and committees, and working closely with the development team to manage the annual fund and major gift efforts. The Individual Giving Manager will be involved in the ongoing stewardship and cultivation strategy of donors. This full-time, hourly position will report to the Development Director and will work closely with the Executive Director, Development Associate, and the Audience Development Associate.
Experience and Education
- College degree required, preferably in Non-Profit or Arts Administration or Business, or equivalent experience in an arts organization
- 4+ years of experience in a development role at a non-profit organization, preferably in the arts
- Advanced knowledge of Office Suite programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database management experience highly preferred
- A self-motivated leader
- A strategic and analytical problem-solver
- Effective communication in all forms, including phone skills
- Exceptional customer service and long-term relationship builder
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Enjoys managing multiple and varied projects simultaneously
- Energetic and outgoing team player and collaborator
- Comfortable interfacing with all personality types
- Willing to be flexible with hours as necessary
- A passion for our mission
Commensurate with experience. EOE
Send cover letter and resume to: Liliane Ribeiro, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.