Santa Monica, CA
Time Commitment: 3 Months - Minimum of 10 Hours Per week
Reports: to Executive Director & Center Manager
Location: CIACLA, Bergamot Station, Santa Monica
Compensation: Voluntary Basis | College Credit if possible with your College/University
Suitability: These internships would suit fine art, marketing, events management, arts management or art history graduates as well as other disciplines or those wanting to gain an insight into a contemporary multidisciplinary arts organisation.
- You will gain experience in working in a leading contemporary arts center with a dynamic events, skilled workforce and exciting program of artists.
- You will get an insight on the development, production and creation of exhibitions and events.
- Working with international artists, curators and arts managers; gaining skills and knowledge that is invaluable as you grow your career in the arts.
- Work with a collaborative staff and
- Provide digital marketing support through our social media
- Develop and optimise written and visual content for digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in the maintenance of website
- Photography and audio documentation of event
- Provide some on-site support for events
- Curatorial and Administrative Support
- Audience Engagement, welcome, greet and assist in our visitors experience.
- Invigilation of Gallery / Front of House Duties
Apply: Email a brief cover letter email along with a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Internship in the subject line.
Deadline: Skype Interviews will be held on a monthly basis until the positions are filled. If interested please apply as soon as possible.