West Hollywood, CA
Photo L.A. INTERNSHIP
Reports to: EXHIBITOR RELATIONS MANAGER
Photo L.A. is photo/art fair, a collaborative platform that links the international photography community; World-class artists / photographers, galleries, dealers, & publishers.
TIME COMMITMENT: Minimum 3-month commitment of 8-10 hours per week. Schedule is flexible.
LOCATION: West Hollywood/ Partial telecommuting.
COMPENSATION: College credit: check with your academic advisor to make arrangements
JOB OVERVIEW: We are looking for a highly motivated intern. Who can assist our Exhibitor Relations Manager. The intern will obtain credit in conjunction with their school program and will gain an overview of how a art/photo fair is run, working with a small collaborative staff
The following is a list of most of the tasks require for the position.
• Gallery research
• Working with Excel sheets to: Pull contact information from galleries from various sources Flushing out excel sheet of contacts
• Finding contact information for various sponsors
• Assistance with organizing exhibitor forms
• Help to follow –up with exhibitors in regard to their images for PR
• Assistance with creating and organizing exhibitor welcome documents
• Assist to check that each exhibitor has business listing with city
• Create fair badges
• Help gather and check exhibitor ads for digital catalogue
• Help create welcome bags for dealers
• During fair welcome and check in exhibitors ( January 29 - Feb 3, 2019 )
HOW TO APPLY
TO APPLY: Send a cover letter and resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify “Exhibitor Relations Intern” in the subject line
Do you like this post?