CROZIER FINE ARTS
Los Angeles, CA
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Wine Handling Specialist will be responsible for liaising and contributing to the relationship with an International Auction House, and a dedicated focus of Wine & Spirits Operations. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the client’s stored inventory, movements, tracking, and safety of the inventory as well as coordinating client requests and resolution of issues/escalations to ensure client needs are addressed and solutions offered. The Wine Handling Specialist works in conjunction with Account Managers, Sales and Development, Project Managers, Operations, Storage Services and other key personnel to ensure a best in class experience for the client.
- Ensure the Client Experience is aligned with Company Standards, undertaking client issue escalation and resolution where required;
- Liaise with the Auction House to confirm details of incoming consignments and ensure receipt of stock list onto stock management systems;
- Serve as first and primary point of contact for all Operational matters and inquiries via email and telephone;
- Escalate incidents of damage and prepare damage reports as per the agreed KPIs;
- Ensure the seamless flow of activity during the Sale Process, from the organization of pre-sale delivery, through cataloging and Photography, to Sale Transfer and Post-Sale Collection.
- Coordinate with Shippers and Carriers when appropriate to schedule deliveries and organize the Collection Schedule;
- Responsible for the packing of property for shipping. Ensuring adherence to documented standards and best practices.
- Manage Warehouse scheduling with key partners including Facilities, Client Service and Security through regular weekly meetings;
- Plan and book appropriate resources to support operational requirements.
- Oversee Techs whilst on site and manage workflow. Report service activities and hourly usage of additional support to the Business;
- Implement the principles of 5S (Sort, Set In order, Shine, Standardize and Sustain) to ensure all warehouses have a very high standard of cleanliness and organization, befitting the world’s leading art business.
- Maintain security of Warehouse including segregation and access points;
- Monitor environmental conditions within the warehouse, specifically wine vault and escalate immediate any variances outside of agreed KPIs;
- Diligently manage and lead Health and Safety policy and requirements; ensure RiskAssessments and Method Statements are complete and updated for all regular and ad-hoc Warehouse activities undertaken by both the business and Third-Party Suppliers;
- Facilitate the agreed ways of working (SOPs) and where appropriate propose areas for process improvement;
- To manage and control the flow products throughout the building, ensuring all items are barcoded and condition checked with all product movement recorded accurately in the Inventory system;
- Coordination and management of all Lots (wine, spirits and fine arts) entering and leaving the Warehouse;
- Responsibility for all paperwork required to deliver and collect from the warehouse by liaising with the Sale Coordinators, Business Support, Specialists, Payments and Post-Sale Team;
- To ensure Inventory is updated to accurately reflect any discrepancies between physical stock and inventory systems following any requested bottle checks especially in relation to quantity, vintage, packing or description;
- To pre-pull, unpack when required, and assist with Property for Cataloging and/or Photography to ensure a streamlined process is in place for maximum productivity;
DESIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in wine and spirits handling, packing and operations
- Ability to speak effectively to clients and coworkers
- Strong attention to detail, discretion, and follow-through
- Must be a team player, with the ability to lead and effectively communicate instructions
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Physical Requirements: Lifting, moving, heavy objects (in excess of 75 lbs), bending, kneeling, crouching, etc. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift a min. of 50lbs own their own.
- Utilization of Time and Equipment: 70% Laptop / desktop computer, telephone, projector, 30% Lifting, moving, pushing and pulling equipment, cases, containers, or boxes in excess of: 10 – 20 lbs.
- Minimum Education: High School Degree
- Minimum Experience: 2 – 4 Years Preferred
- Education: 4-Year College Degree
- Preferred Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Reasonably expected salary range: $44,400.00 – $55,500.00
Apply here by 5/1/2023.