Hollywood Fringe Festival
Artist Services Coordinator
The Artist Services Coordinator will support the Hollywood Fringe Festival’s artist base in preparation for its annual Festival and beyond. Working 24 hours per week (year-round), this position will focus on supporting the artist journey in fringe, including but not limited to, answering our artist support email, leading our office hours series, and supporting the administration of our artist funding programs.
- Collaborate with Hollywood Fringe staff on artist support via the email@example.com inbox (10-50% of estimated total hours per week)
Support the Fringe funding programs (including scholarships, abroad + low-income artist fund) in onboarding and integration into community programs
- Oversee the Fringe Office Hours event series and other artist outreach events
- Oversee and update the Fringe supportal (aka the artists’ online guide to success at Fringe)
- Oversee and update the Fringe blog
- Assist in creating surveys for all HFF programs to get better data for further outreach goals
- Assist Fringe staff with community events and major festival events
- Attend all access advisory board meetings in a support position
- Schedule all documentation of programs through our content team to ensure we have footage of this year’s artist programs
- Overview our accessibility goals, and ensure they’re being implemented (including interpreters for events in ASL & Spanish)
- The qualified individual is organized, focused, positive, outgoing, strategic and empathetic
- Experience with working or studying in an arts or non-profit environment and experience or knowledge of non-profit programming and community outreach
- Ability to work well as part of local and remote teams and also on own initiative
- Should have high energy and a flexible schedule
- Ability to speak Spanish is a huge plus
What to Expect
- $25/hour for 24 hours per week (3 days per week)
- A collaborative work environment in person in Hollywood (2 days per week) and one day of at-home work (we can work around your schedule, but at least two days of dedicated office time is required).
- This position has a direct line with senior management and room to grow into a fixture of senior staff
- Some paid vacation & sick time, including 5 days (40 hours) of sick time per year, 3 days (24 hours) of vacation time, and some major holiday breaks.
How to Apply:
Submit a resume/CV and answer the questions here on this Google form by Tuesday, January 23rd at 12pm (noon) PT
About the Fringe:
The Hollywood Fringe Festival is an annual, open-access, community-derived event celebrating freedom of expression and collaboration in the performing arts community.
Participation in the Hollywood Fringe is completely open and uncensored. This free-for-all approach underlines the festival’s mission to be a platform for artists without the barrier of a curating body. By opening the gates to anyone with a vision, the festival is able to exhibit the most diverse and cutting-edge points of view the world has to offer. Additionally, by creating an environment where artists must self-produce their work, the Fringe motivates its participants to cultivate a spirit of entrepreneurialism in the arts.
The Hollywood Fringe Festival is a non-profit company. The festival gives 100% of box office revenue back to participating artists and venues—that’s over 3.4 million dollars since the inaugural festival in 2010. Donations are essential for both day-to-day festival costs as well as the growth of festival programs and resources. To learn more about the Fringe, visit our website at hollywoodfringe.org.