Center Theatre Group
Los Angeles, CA
The Artistic Programs Manager will be integral to CTG’s Artistic programs administration in the areas of: producing of artistic events/engagements, artistic programs design, implementation, management and evaluation. The Artistic Programs Manager will primarily support CTG’s new “CTG: FWD” initiative, new work development activities and other special projects and programs undertaken by the Artistic Department.
Serve as line producer and programs manager for: CTG: FWD which includes the LA Artists/Companies residency program, LA Theater Summits, special one-night events, Writer’s Workshop Festival and other artistic programs as assigned.
• In collaboration with the Artistic team, develop long-range strategic goals for assigned artistic programs.
• Demonstrate an ongoing to commitment to CTG’s equity, diversity and inclusion initiatives and demonstrate an ongoing commitment to ensuring an anti-racist work environment and culture.
• Develop, maintain and reconcile budgets for assigned artistic programs in coordination with the Management, Artistic, Production and Finance departments to maintain accurate and timely financial oversight of Artistic programs and activities.
• Meet regularly with Artistic and Management staff to provide updates, progress reports and address concerns relating to any event or project.
• Coordinate with other CTG departments to meet logistical needs of projects.
• Attend rehearsals and performances, as needed.
• In collaboration with the Artistic team and/or outside Casting Directors, coordinate the administration for casting sessions when needed.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 1/31/24.
CTG offers a comprehensive compensation ($66,560-$68,000.40 annually) and benefits package including retirement plan options, escalating paid vacation, sick, personal days and holidays, and health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and employee assistance program.