Beverly Hills, CA
We are the leading international art-book publisher, headquartered in Cologne with subsidiaries in Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, and Paris. For more than 40 years, we have been producing innovative illustrated books on art, aphrodisia, architecture, design, fashion, film, lifestyle, travel, photography, and pop culture. We distribute these books worldwide in different languages.
For our TASCHEN Store in Beverly Hills we are looking for a Full-time Brand and Gallery Manager.
- Several years of professional experience in an art gallery or luxury retail environment
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Outgoing, solution-oriented, creative and internationally minded personality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities and sense of responsibility
- A passion for our unique TASCHEN program
- Involvement in the local art & cultural scene
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Excel at selling TASCHEN books, Collector’s Editions and photographic prints
- Create an in-store experience that exceeds expectations for all clients
- Be the local representative for our VIP contacts
- Develop new business, prospect new high potential customers
- Creatively lead a strong and motivated sales team
- Train the store team in customer service, corporate standards and product merchandising
- Organize and host in-store events, such as book signings, launches and talks
- Preparation of sales and inventory reports and evaluations
- The opportunity to work with an exciting range of products and clients
- A diverse and dynamic role within an international organization, with plenty of room for personal development and growth
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision and 401k (with 100% match up to 4.5% of salary)
- An attractive incentive scheme
- Salary Range: $55,000 to $75,000 plus commission depending on experience.
This position requires an immediate start.
Workplace is retail store location in Beverly Hills. Remote and hybrid work is not allowed.
If you think you are a good match and would like to be considered, please send a cover letter and your resume to Meghan Clarke at email@example.com by December 31st, 2023.