City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs
Los Angeles, California
The Department of Cultural Affairs (DCA) is seeking to establish a Prequalified Roster of Photographers and Videographers.
DCA is seeking photographers to:
- Document public artwork, architecture, cultural events, and exhibitions
- Produce PDF comps
- Provide final digital files to DCA for use in printed materials, social media, and on its website.
DCA is seeking videographers to:
- Document cultural events,
- Produce video comps
- Provide final digital files to DCA for use in social media and on its website.
Photographers applying to this RFQ may apply to one or up to all four categories: Artwork, Architecture, Cultural Events, and/or Exhibitions.
- Public artwork may include two- and/or three-dimensional work, and exterior and/or interior installations.
- Cultural events may include festivals, performances, educational activities, concerts, conferences, media events, presentations, etc.
- Exhibitions may include art shows and/or performance work.
Salary: $250 to $20,000
To Apply please send Cover Letter, References, and Work Sample/Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 9, 2023.