Worldwide Artist Open Call
Color, a collaboration between the eye and the brain, translates light, resulting in a rainbow of hues we name and categorize. Apples are red, the sky is blue and grass is green–and though we happily label the color of these objects, our individual experiences of these colors vary from that of our neighbor. We expect from you the most unexpected color combinations and color fantasies. Both abstract and figurative.
We are now accepting submissions for our Virtual Exhibition “Colorful”.Any artist from any background can submit any of their work. There is no charge to submit your application, please feel free to share your work with us.
A small fee 25 $ is applied per artist once they have been selected for the exhibition. The team will review all applications and the selected works will be announced.
“Colorful” is a 3D Virtual reality Art exhibition, so we do not need physical works of art.
Artists are also free to sell their works, we take 0% commission, and any sale inquiries will be directed back to the artists.
EXHIBITION DATES: 1st October – 31st October 2023
DEADLINE for Submissions: 23th September 2023
Please email all the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Colorful” on the subject of your email.
How to Apply:
- Up to 2 Artwork images by email (jpeg format, up to 3MB each image).
- Please name each file with the title of each artwork (e.g., “Untitled. JPEG”)
- [No political, pornography or hate artworks will be accepted].
- Details of the artwork (title, size, medium and price). (e.g., “Untitled”, 50 x 70 cm, Oil on Canvas, price.
- A brief bio about the artist / artwork (100 words max, preferably written in the 3rd person)
- Send us your website and social media (if applicable)
If you have been selected:
- We will then send you an invoice for 25 $ via PayPal, this can also be paid by Credit card. We will also ask you to send statement confirming you are the author of the original artwork and it does not infringe the rights of any third party.
- If selected, you will receive an Invoice requesting online payment for submission fee. Per artist, not per artwork.
Works will be judged based on creativity, originality, quality of work, and overall artistic ability.
Winners will be chosen based on the quality of single entry as well as quality of overall work. Submitted works will be promoted to our social media & newsletter if desired.
Copyright Artist retains the sole copyright for the images. All display images will be credited with their artist’s name.