Shihadeh Law P.C.
Los Angeles, CA
Boutique entertainment transactional law firm is hiring a Legal Assistant/Executive Assistant with previous work experience in either the legal and/or entertainment industry to join its practice.
Ideal candidates should have previous experience in transactional law matters, strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to work effectively and cohesively with the firm’s team of lawyers and staff.
The position will support the busy Founder and the firm’s two (2) attorneys and paralegal with a VIP client roster. This is a multi-faceted role that requires an organized and diligent professional with strong communication and technical skills. This position will engage heavily with VIP individuals and handle a range of highly sensitive and complex legal contracts and documents.
The position will involve heavy client communication, email management, project coordination, as well as liaising with a range of inside and outside industry contacts. The position will also support the Founder with modest personal tasks. The right candidate has a professional and personable attitude with superior communication skills and someone who enjoys being a go-to-resource.
- Bachelors degree from a top university
- Thorough understanding of Mac Computers and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams), Google Suite, and social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Demonstrated interest in and enthusiasm for music industry issues and trends
- An ability to succeed in a demanding, fast-paced capacity
- Willingness and flexibility to adapt to changing responsibilities and expectations
- Professional and refined communication skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and be proactive
- High degree of accountability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent ability to work independently and remotely
- Sensitivity to deadlines and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team
- Previous work experience with human relations (HR), social media account management, and office management and expansion is preferred but not required
- Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems
- General clerical and administrative duties including managing calendar, scheduling meetings and personal business appointments, and office management
- Collaborate effectively with attorneys and paralegal, providing them with comprehensive administrative support
- Maintain strict confidentiality and exercise discretion in handling sensitive information
- Draft and send correspondence on behalf of attorneys
- Perform additional duties as required to support the team
- Execute legal practice tasks and projects
- Manage office needs (ordering supplies, caring for plants, etc.)
- Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed
- Plus discretionary bonus, paid health benefits, 401K retirement plan available
- We offer a hybrid work schedule, 2-3x in office with 2-3 days work from home
- Collaborative and laid-back work culture
To Apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Position Title in the subject line by December 18, 2023.