Center Theatre Group
Los Angeles, CA
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting general marketing efforts across Center Theatre Group, including advertising campaigns for all productions, subscription and audience stewardship campaigns, promotions, and events. In partnership with the full marketing department, you will act as a project manager, working with internal departments
(including graphics, ticketing, artistic, production, institutional advancement, communications, and education & community partnerships) to ensure relevant parties stay focused and projects are organized and executed on time. As needed, this position will support the Manager, Audience Development & Marketing Events and the Associate Director, Ticket Sales with event production and execution. This role functions as the internal administrator for the marketing team, overseeing the department’s project management software, providing scheduling and administrative support for marketing leadership, processing invoices, distributing collateral, and supporting the overall day-to-day operations of the marketing department.
- Oversee the marketing department’s project management system, including the briefing and trafficking of all marking materials to the graphics department, routing all projects to internal parties for review, and ensuring projects are completed correctly and on time. Act as internal expert on our project management system.
- Take an active role in supporting the graphics department by maintaining clear and achievable project management standards with active communication between departments.
- Proactively organize marketing files, including assets for all productions.
- Maintain marketing collateral inventory, storage, and regularly scheduled distribution.
- Support Associate Director, Marketing Operations in maintaining department budgets; process department invoices; prepare expense reimbursement and credit card reconciliations; ensure accurate and prompt payment.
- Assist Manager, Audience Development & Marketing Events with execution of all Opening Nights, including organizing lists, seating, and maintaining RSVPs.
- Assist with planning and execution of marketing and groups sales events (i.e. Amex Card Member, Backstage Club, Premiere Pass, Account Partner, Access, and affinity night events)
- Oversee all marketing surveys and distribution of survey results.
- Coordinate all of the ticket donations including identifying organization recipients and sending out all gift certificates.
- Facilitate creation of promo codes and other unique ticketing mechanisms in partnership with the Ticket Operations team.
- Anticipate marketing department office needs including catering for key meetings, department scheduling, maintaining office supply inventory, and travel coordination as necessary.
- Work with the marketing team to execute audience stewardship & retention efforts, including direct mail marketing and “surprise & delight” gestures for patrons when attending the theatre.
- Demonstrate an ongoing commitment to our equity, diversity, inclusion and access initiatives and an ongoing commitment to an anti-racist culture and environment at CTG.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits: CTG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including retirement plan options, escalating paid vacation, sick, personal days and holidays, paid lunch hour, and health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and employee assistance program.
Salary: $21.64-$$23.08/hour, equivalent to $45,011.20-$48,006.40 annualized
To Apply, please send your resume and cover letter along with salary desired to email@example.com by December 30th, 2023. Please be sure to include the position title in the subject line of the email. Due to the heavy volume of resumes received, emails that do not include the job title in the subject line of the email may not be considered. In the cover letter, please indicate how you became aware of this position, e.g., name of website, current employee, other source.