Academy Museum of Motion Pictures
Reporting to the People and Culture Senior Manager, the Employee Transportation Programs Senior Coordinator will assist with the organization’s commute plan and programs. This role will assist in the implementation and management of the Employee Commute Reduction Program in compliance with Rule 2202 of the South Coast Air Quality Management District. Responsibilities will include providing exceptional customer service to employees and assisting them in finding alternate commuting routes, administering the organization’s commute benefits and incentives, and promoting sustainable ways of commuting to work.
This role will require proactiveness and an individual who is flexible and collaborative. It is essential that the Senior Coordinator demonstrate professionalism and confidentiality.
The Senior Coordinator will be an onsite resource for staff, rotating between the Museum and our other Academy buildings.
- Manage the annual filing of the organization’s Employee Commute Reduction Program and trip reduction survey.
- Assist employees with public transit route planning, finding carpool partners, and other potential commute options.
- Provide administrative upkeep of rideshare program data, inclusive of Metro programs, Pave App, and ADP.
- Read and respond to email and voicemail in a timely and accurate manner.
- Attend new hire orientation and employee events to educate and promote the commuter programs.
- Prepare and mail/email welcome information, follow-up letters, and new-hire packets.
- Maintain brochures and transportation information on bulletin boards.
- Update participant account information for the Pave App database.
– Coordinate Emergency Ride Home requests; track and audit usage.
- Organize and report on data to assist with trend analysis.
- Assist with table events, fairs, and other promotions related to the commuter program as needed.
- Assist with administration and data entry for the annual employee Commuter Survey.
- Assist with crisis management efforts when major transportation disruptions occur.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative and customer service role.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to arrange data into simple charts and graphs.
- A commitment to diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion.
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity.
- Ability to take initiative, proactively work on finding solutions, and work with limited supervision while also working collaboratively on tasks and projects.
- Strong time-management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills as this position will interact with employees at all levels.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion and handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Flexibility and professionalism in an environment with frequent change.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic, including a passion for the environment and sustainability efforts.
- Conversational fluency in Spanish is highly preferred, as this is the primary language for many program participants.
- Trained by SCAQMD as an Employee Transportation Coordinator, a plus.
- Experience in a commuter or transportation role a plus.
If hired, we require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious accommodation is needed as determined on a case-by-case basis.
Salary: The expected hourly rate for this role is $20.00-$24.00.
To Apply, please visit here with a resume and cover letter by December 31st, 2023