Center Theatre Group
Los Angeles, CA
- Develop and Manage strong and meaningful partnerships with community and arts organizations.
- Act as company lead on all Opening Nights, including management of lists, invitations, RSVPs, and seating, with the goal of having full and representative houses. Work with management teams to produce Opening Night cast parties
- Lead on all marketing events, including event strategies and implementation (i.e. Amex Card Member nights, Premiere Pass receptions, Account Partner nights, Backstage Club events, affinity performances, etc.). Plan and monitor budgets, create invite strategies, and measure success.
- Serve as lead contact with The Music Center’s concessionaire for catering and events.
- Work with Director of Equity, Belonging and Engagement and Artistic Programs Manager to develop and execute strategies for ongoing affinity nights (i.e. LGBT Nights, Black Out Nights) to cultivate relationships with appropriate audience communities.
- Implement additional events and promotions that align with the company’s overarching goals, as defined by Director of Equity, Belonging and Engagement.
- Assist Deputy Director of Marketing in setting audience metrics and then measuring efforts to improve across all productions at all three theatres.
- Administer complimentary ticketing programs such as FreePlay. Fulfill external ticket requests and lead on promotions and communications.
- Work with marketing and ticketing teams on creating strategies for discounted tickets. Request promotion codes, create tracking reports, and lead on implementation.
- Coordinate and align audience development strategies with programs and efforts in Education & Community Partnerships department
- Provide a weekly report on all audience development activities and events and create a cohesive marketing update for all shows.
- Develop partnerships and promotions with local restaurants, retail entities, and festivals. Staff events and booths when necessary.
- Develop strategies to increase Access performance attendance in partnership with Director of Equity, Belonging and Engagement and Artistic Programs Manager.
- Assist with the management and development of departmental interns.
- Demonstrate an ongoing commitment to our equity, diversity, inclusion and access initiatives and an ongoing commitment to an anti-racist culture and environment at CTG.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits: CTG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including retirement plan options, escalating paid vacation, sick, personal days and holidays, and health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and employee assistance program.
Salary: $1,153.85-$1,280.28/week (equivalent to $60,000.20- $66,574.56 annualized)
To Apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 30, 2023.